The Fight Against Coronavirus
In these difficult days of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, protecting the health of you and our employees is our top priority. We believe it is necessary to act responsibly in the face of this extraordinary situation.
We have been closely following all the information and instructions provided by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health in the fight against coronavirus from the very beginning. We are taking all measures necessary to help protect the health and safety of our business partners, customers and employees.
We Care About Our Employees
We have announced various protection measures for our employees.
- First, we have stopped all international business trips, and we now conduct our planned meetings remotely.
- We have postponed all our events.
- We ensure that all of our employees returning from abroad follow the 14-day quarantine rule and work from home.
- We conducted the seminar “How to Protect Yourself from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak” to inform all our employees.
- We have upgraded all our hygiene practices at Vadistanbul Kale Kilit Head Office and our Çerkezköy factory.
- We have put up notices on the information boards at Vadistanbul Kale Kilit Head Office and our Çerkezköy factory. We have placed disinfectants in common areas and by sinks.
- We have upgraded all our hygiene practices at Vadistanbul Kale Kilit Head Office and the cafeterias at our factory.
- We have started screening for fever at the entrances of Vadistanbul Kale Kilit Head Office and our Çerkezköy factory.
- We conducted planning at Vadistanbul Kale Kilit Head Office to increase opportunities for our employees to work from home while ensuring business continuity.
- We have temporarily suspended production and operation at our Çerkezköy factory to protect the health of our employees, and we are taking appropriate preventive measures in terms of Occupational Health and Safety.
- We are providing our employees at the Kale Alarm Monitoring Center with vitamins and additional food supplements.
We Continue to Serve Our Customers
In these challenging times, we have implemented a series of measures to ensure the continuity of our business
- We have provided information to all our dealers and technical service centers on “How to Protect Yourself from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak.”
- We have distributed masks, gloves and disinfectants to the entire field sales team.
- We have started to offer our potential customers the opportunity to remotely browse our Kale Alarm products.
We Are Supporting the Fight Against Coronavirus
- As Kale Endüstri Holding, we donated 500,000 TRY to the National Solidarity Campaign announced by the president.
- For a healthy and strong Turkey, we have provided medical equipment support to the Çerkezköy State Hospital including masks, face shields and hazmat suits with the belief that we will come through this together.